Saturday, February 6, 2010

My friend Saoud

My name is Abdulla Khaled in this moment I am going to introduce my cute friend. His name is Saoud Abdulla. He's from the UAE. He was born in Abu Dhabi which is the capital city of the UAE. He has a big family which consists of twenty brothers. When Saoud has free time, he likes to read religious books and buy books. His leisure sport is football. Saoud likes to travel in only one place which is Oman with his family because he likes to visit his relatives there. Saoud likes the rules in HCT. He thinks everything is well-organized. His negative feeling about HCT is that the college is too crowded. I can see saoud is a hard–working student because of the high marks is his tests. I think he is a smart boy because of the way he studies and memorizes.

No comments:

Post a Comment